The sometimes meaningful but often ridiculous postings and musings on the training and tribulations of a competive cyclist in the Southeastern US.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm back...and so is Floyd?!??!

Yep...I'm back with my witty banter, sarcasm and self-deprecating indulgences. I promise to be a little more active here. I'll soon update my goings on, more local bike racing, riding and overall shenanigans in the this whole bike game thingy. But look who else is back...I guess....

What the hell is this? Confusion of all confusions. Yeah I know Floyd had long been rumored to be connected with the self annointed martyr of domestic pro cycling Michael Ball and his Rock Racing Team, but at this point, I didn't know the team continued to exist following its inability to gain a UCI license. With all those things going on, here is Floyd Landis, racing in an international UCI event (Tour of The Bahamas) this past weekend in a Rock Racing Kit. To top all of that off, he's racing on a Cervelo CSC Team bike. Cervelo hasn't sponsored Riis' team since 2007. Who's bike is that? An old Hamilton bike perhaps (which would make that bike at least 5 years old).

Oh yeah, one more parting shot to confirm he's on Rock Racing.....




Laters,

Da Bug

No comments: